Lifelites is a perfect way for Freemasons to show their support for an initiative for terminally ill and disabled children from their area.
All over the country they are helping us by fundraising for their local Lifelites projects. They've got lots of good fundraising ideas which any Province or Lodge could copy:
- An appeal from the PGM to Lodges for one Lodge collection per year
- An appeal from Lifelites to Lodges with the permission of the PGM
- Invitations for us to speak at Provincial Charity Stewards’ events or similar gatherings
- Donations from Provincial funds
- Encouraging wives and partners to hold a Ladies that Lunch for Lifelites event
- Participation in sponsored events: running, cycling or something completely different!
We have been working with our friends in the Province of Essex and others to provide our service to children in both Haven House and Little Havens.
Middlesex Freemasons have named us as their chosen charity for their tenth annual London to Brighton Master's Ride. Fancy taking part?
The Province started fundraising for Lifelites in late 2013 - they've raised over £20,000 so far.