We are a favourite choice of Freemasons because we donate and maintain our innovative technology for children using every children's hospice service across the country. This means that Freemason donations can be used to specifically fund the project in your Province.
Thanks to the incredible support we receive from Freemasons, we have been able to provide many thousands of pounds of life-changing assistive technology to help children with life limiting conditions live their lives to the full.
Can you and your fellow Freemasons support Lifelites?
Our projects are provided on an ongoing basis so there is a constant demand for our services and technology which means we are always in need of further funds. Are you a Freemason who could encourage your Brethren, Lodge or Province to support Lifelites? If so, here are a few ways you could fundraise for us:
- Encourage your Master to choose Lifelites as their charity for their year or have a Lodge collection for Lifelites. Maybe it could become a regular collection on your annual calendar?
- If you have a gap in your business, we could provide an entertaining presentation at a Provincial event - Festive Board, Installed Masters Lodge or Charity Stewards meetings, for example.
- Could your PGM hold an appeal for your local Lifelites project or donate some money from the PGM fund?
- Are you a member of one of the special interest groups for Widows Sons, golf, cycling, classic car or clay shooting? Could you ask your group to choose Lifelites as their chosen charity?
- Or maybe you have another idea!
If you would like to speak to someone at Lifelites about any of these opportunities, please get in touch. You can call us on 0207 440 4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.