Lifelites is holding a competition to win a pair of tickets to The Miser, a West End play starring Griff Rhys Jones, Lee Mack and Matthew Horne.
The lucky winner will win tickets for the best seats in the house – the producer’s seats – on Saturday 27 May.
The comedy, originally written by Molière, follows the paranoid Harpagon, who suspects everyone of trying to steal his fortune, as he tries to secure rich spouses for his children. You can read more about it here: http://www.themisertheplay.com/
To be in with a chance to win the tickets you must either share the post and like the Lifelites Facebook page, or retweet and follow us on Twitter. (Please remember if your security settings are set to private, we won’t be able to see you!)
Make sure you don’t unfollow us after the competition has ended as we are likely to hold similar competitions in the future.
If you’d like to enter, please visit our Facebook or Twitter pages. The competition will run from Monday 10th April at 9.00am to Friday 14th April at 5.00pm.
Terms and conditions
- The tickets are provided by The Miser, so any queries about the play itself should be taken up with them. This is not the responsibility of Lifelites.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary
- The competition is open to anyone worldwide
- The tickets must not be resold, they will be held in the competition winners name and can only be collected by them.
- To enter the competition, the entrant must either like and share the post on Facebook, and like the Lifelites page, or retweet and favourite the post on Twitter and follow the Lifelites page. All entrants from both Twitter and Facebook will be put together, and then a winner will be chosen at random.
- The closing date for entry will be Friday 14th at 5.00pm
- The winner will be sent a message on social media, and asked to provide contact details
- If the winner is either unreachable, does not respond, or is unable to make the dates, the prize will be offered to another entrant.
- The tickets are for the showing on Saturday May 27th, and cannot be rearranged.
By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these termsand conditions