We're holding a conference this month for our colleagues in children's hospices across the UK.
We thought it would be a great idea to invite the people who use our specialist technology with disabled and life-limited youngsters day in day out to get together and discuss what we're doing well and what could be different.
We hope we'll get lots of information
There will be a particular focus on the hospices who are due to receive a brand new package in 2015, but colleagues from other hospices are welcome. It will be a great opportunity for you to discuss what works in your current Lifelites package and what we could improve on.
With many of the places already snapped up there are only a few remaining. Get in touch to find out how you can get involved or book a ticket online.
Who this event is for? Those who are:
• Familiar with the Lifelites equipment;
• Able to help us demonstrate the impact Lifelites equipment has;
• Have ideas about how we can improve your Lifelites package.
What delegates will get out of event
• A peer networking opportunity;
• The chance to share best practice;
• The chance to discuss your new Lifelites package
• The results of this conference will form the basis of your application for Lifelites support