“Working with Lifelites has given our BMJ colleagues the opportunity to make a real and positive impact on the lives of children in hospices."
Our life-changing work wouldn’t be possible without our corporate partners. By forming meaningful partnerships with a number of different companies, we have been able to help them achieve their objectives and engage their employees, whilst reducing our costs and raising crucial funds for the thousands of life-limited and disabled children in hospices that we support.
Read more: Our work with corporate partners BMJ was nominated for a Third Sector Business Charity Award. Find out more here.
Having charity support at the heart of your organisation’s culture will motivate and inspire your staff, and by choosing a partnership with Lifelites, you will be offering them valuable professional and personal development opportunities.
We will also give you control over how your donation is spent. We have a Lifelites project at every children’s hospice across the British Isles, so if you are looking to engage with and support children from your local community, your donation can be restricted to supporting children in your area. If you would prefer, your money will go where it’s needed most.
Read more: Are you curious about what impact you could have on children in hospices? Find out more here.
There are a number of ways you and your employees could support Lifelites.
1. Choose us to be your charity partner – having a chosen charity is the perfect way to meet your corporate social responsibility needs. We can advise you how to organise your events and activities to support us and help you make your charity support a regular feature of your events' calendar
2. Volunteer your professional services – Could you or your staff volunteer professional services for Lifelites?
3. Take part in a charity event for us – Fancy a entering a team into a marathon, cycle or hike? Or maybe there’s something else you’ve got your eye on? An activity like this is a fantastic team building exercise and can raise much needed funding for Lifelites.
4. Hold your own event – Could you organise your own event for Lifelites? Or do you have an existing annual event, such as a charity ball, that we could benefit from? We can advise you how to organise your fundraising. If you’re stuck for ideas, check out our A-Z of fundraising or get in touch.
5. Payroll giving – Does your company offer payroll giving? This is a quick, easy and tax efficient way for employers and employees to give to charity. You donate directly from your salary, giving as much as you like. If you’d like help setting it up, please get in touch.
Still wondering if you should support Lifelites? Read why we think you should here.
When you become one of our corporate partners, you will be assigned a dedicated partnership manager who will work with you to help get the most out of the relationship for you, your company and your customers. Your contact will keep you updated about the impact your support is having, including opportunities to visit Lifelites projects.
We can also offer you materials and resources for your fundraising, including a digital supporter badge for your website to demonstrate your support to your customers.
Please get in touch now to find out more about what we can offer.
We’d like to introduce you to some of our corporate partners so that they can tell you why they chose Lifelites, and how the partnerships have worked for them.
Ruth Staunton is head of corporate marketing at the British Medical Journal (BMJ). She said:
“Working with Lifelites has given our BMJ colleagues the opportunity to make a real and positive impact on the lives of children in hospices. As a values-driven company, inspiring colleagues to take part in (fun!) activities to raise vital funds is very much part of our working culture. We’re all looking forward to the exciting partnership developments in the future.”
Vincent Senecat, Community Manager at Future Games of London (FGOL), ran the London Landmarks Half Marathon with other colleagues, he said:
“I ran to raise money for Lifelites and help give some magical love to disabled children. It was a great challenge and I am immensely proud of what we achieved together.”
If you’re interested in partnering with Lifelites, or have any questions, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 440 4200.
Join us by taking on the sponsored Lifelites No Tech Day Challenge of going screen-free on Sunday, 28 March 2021, and help raise funds so life-limited and disabled children using hospice services can have access to life-changing technology. Our day of disconnecting from tech can give these children a chance to connect with their loved ones through assistive technology.
The COVID-19 pandemic means that the vulnerable children we support need us more than ever. By becoming a Lifelites Benefactor and making a regular donation to Lifelites, you will be helping to give these children a chance to escape the confines of their conditions, break free from isolation, and strengthen relationships with parents, brothers and sisters, and friends.
Leaving a gift in your will could hlp us suport children in hospices in the future. Read on to se why others have chosen to leave a gift in tehir will to Lifelites.
Every donation helps us to do more. Take a look at how you can become a Lifelites champion.
On Tuesday, 1 December 2020, the global campaign “Giving Tuesday” is asking people across the world to do something positive for a good cause. Join our Lifelites community on that day and show that you support life-limited and disabled children using hospice services.
Would you like to give kids with limited life unlimited possibilities?
We have plenty of opportunities for how you can get involved and help us raise funds so we can continue donating life-changing technology to children with disabilities and life-limited conditions. Have a look!
Would you like to fundraise for Lifelites but are stuck for ideas? Take a look through our A-Z of ideas and hopefully you’ll find some inspiration!
Magical technology for children using hospice services