We have plenty of resources to help you with your fundraising. There’s everything from balloons to poster templates. If the item below is written in blue then it’s downloadable, but we can also send items by post to you. Just get in touch by calling 0207 440 4200 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the materials we have available:
- General poster - This blank, branded poster can be personalised to include details of your event.
- Press release - If you'd like to contact the local media about your event but aren't sure how to write a press release, you can use our template. Take a look at our guide to spreading the word.
- Powerpoint presentation - if you have secured an opportunity to do a presentation about Lifelites, you can use this branded template.
- Balloons - the perfect way to decorate any venue, although be careful when using them outside!
- Roll up banners* - these pop up banners are better suited to indoor events such as bake sales etc.
- Fabric banners* - These are suitable for any event and look great in pictures. They are made of a mesh fabric and measure 100cmx50cm. They are perfect for cheering on people at running/cycling events etc.
- Bunting* - Our red, yellow and white bunting features our logo and is great for bake sales, exhibitions, outdoor parties etc.
- Sponsorship form - these can be used to keep track of cash donations.
- Cardboard collection box - these collapsible boxes are good for one off collections.
- Plastic collection box* - these are suitable if you'd like something more robust than the carboard ones.
- T-shirts - Anyone doing fundraising for Lifelites wil be sent one of these, but you can always request more.
- Ties - Great for more formal events where you will be representing Lifelites.
- Lifelites newsletters - If you'd like to hand out some information about Lifelites to your event guests, we can send you some of our newsletters.
- Travel card holders - these ticket holders are great freebies to give out at your event.
- Gift aid declaration - please download and fill out this form if you would like to Gift Aid your donation.
*these need to be returned to Lifelites after your event
If you would like any of the above materials to be sent to you, get in touch by calling 0207 440 4200 or emailing email@example.com.
Paying in your fundraising
- Send a cheque made out to Lifelites - please send to Lifelites, 26 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5BL
- Make a BACs transfer - Bank Name: NatWest; Account Name: Lifelites Ordinary; Account number: 26601672; Sort Code: 60-30-06. To help us reconcile your gift and send you your letter of receipt in good time please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have made your donation.